Joining the Potters’ Club
Our membership is full for this session. If you are a potential new member, check back in late April and read the information below.
- Membership terms begin on the 4th Wednesday of January, May, and September.
- Registration opens one month before the start of the new term for renewing members and the 1st of the month of the new term for prospective members.
- Registration form for returning members. Registration forms can also be found in the studio.
- Dues are $130/4 month session.
- Non-members interested in registering need to contact Bette Chapman before filling in a registration form. See below.
If you are an experienced potter and wish to join, contact Bette Chapman: chapman.bette [at] gmail [dot] com. Include a description of your ceramics experience.
Potential members should look at the Membership and Obligations page.
Early registration is highly recommended, as we fill quickly.
Classes are offered by the Champaign Park District or Parkland College.
The CU Potters’ Club provides a class for adults in the fall and spring. To indicate an interest in the class please contact chapman.bette [at] gmail [dot] com.